1) Supervise your child(ren) exclusively. If you are not properly supervising your child and he/she is engaged in unsafe behaviors you will be asked to leave with no refund provided.
2) “Sight/Sound Rule” your child must be within your sight/hearing at all times.
3) Everyone must remove their shoes and adults must wear socks in CPSC.
4) Please do not bring sick or contagious children to CPSC. Cover coughs and sneezes.
5) Accompany your child(ren) to the bathroom and remain with them. Please do not allow children to bring toys into the bathroom.
6) As your children moves from various play areas, please teach and help them place back any books and/or toys they used.
7) Please don’t allow children to put the toys in their mouth. We are doing our best to maintain a sterile environment and would appreciate your help in this area. If you know your child is teething please bring a teething toy for him/her to use or keep them in areas without small items.
8) Do not allow children to engage in unsafe activities. Aggressive and unsafe behaviors are not tolerated and persons who engage in unsafe activities will be asked to leave without a refund.
9) We do not allow any alcohol or substances on the premises. If you are found to have these in possession or appear to be intoxicated you will be asked to leave.
10) All toys are the property of CPSC. Please do not remove any toys from the premises. Try to keep designated toys in their areas.
11) Treat toys, equipment and each other with respect. Patrons are responsible for damaged toys or property.
12) No food or drink is permitted in the play area. We only allow food or drink in the back area where the kids tables and chairs are which is for art and eating.
13) No fighting, or roughhousing.
14) CPSC is a safe environment; play at your own risk. We are not responsible for any injuries or loss of personal property.