F.A.Q. – Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the hours of operation? The Swellness Center is open Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 10 – 2; Wed 9 – 2. We are closed for private parties Sat. and Sun. Any schedule changes will be posted on Facebook.
- What is the admission cost? The Swellness Center offers several ways to enjoy the fun. Please see our membership page for rates.
- How far in advance must I reserve for a party? Due to the high demand for parties we ask that party reservations be made at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Can I host other events at the Swellness Center? We provide our space for other child-related/parent-related events.
- Where are you located? We are located at 8940 Route 108 (Old Annapolis Road) Suite F Columbia, Maryland 21045
- Is there a deposit required to rent the Swellness Center? A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to reserve your space at the Swellness Center. This deposit must be made at the time of the reservation and the balance of payments must be paid prior to day of event.
- Do adults have to pay to play? No adults are free you are only paying for the child to pay. We do expect the adult to fully engage and supervise the child in the facility.
- Why do we need to take off our shoes?
Shoes are not allowed at the center so that we can maintain the cleanest environment for our little ones, especially our crawlers.
- Are adults or the birthday child counted in the number for the party?
No there are unlimited adults and we don’t count the birthday child in the party numbers.
- Is eating allowed at the center? Yes you are allowed to bring food and eat in the center. There is a designated area in the back for eating. We provide a broom and dustpan and Lysol wipes and asks that you clean up after your children when they finish their food. There Is a microwave and refrigerator available for your convenience and free coffee and tea for your enjoyment. Please note that this is a smoke free/alcohol free zone.
- Are there other add on options to the party packages? Yes currently there are three add on options and we hope to expand to more in the future. If scheduling allows it, you can add an hour to your package for an additional $75.00 and there is a clean up option for $75.00 as well. Also Try our Supreme Swellebration!
The Supreme Swellebration
$100 add on package available for all party packages
Leave the party planning to us! Don’t want to worry about decorations and food? Well, this is the package for you. We will provide the tablecloths, centerpiece and balloons. We will even provide a personal concierge to assist with set up, serving etc under the supreme Swellebration We will provide one large pizza for the little ones. Comes with one free visit and a small gift for the child.
- Is there a time limit to our drop in and play visit? No right now there is no limit on your time to play. Other places often limit the time and this is why we think our place is the best value. We also offer re-entry.
Click to View